The days are filled with the same routine work, the same faces and the same old me. But little things happen which leave me with a little smile at the end of the day.
One such thing was watching the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai for the nth time on TV. This again is one such movie which I can watch anytime. And I have to admit I like Shahrukh after all. Why would I watch his movies with such delight if I didnt like him. I, ofcourse, quit watching the movie after the complication aka Salman Khan entered the scene. Salman Khan acts only in Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies or rather only SLB can make him act. I was really surprised when I saw him in Khamoshi. I regret missing the last scenes of KKHH. Kajol's ghaagra is very pretty in the wedding scene.
On a different note, there was a newsitem today in Nature about the discovery of fossils of a hobbit-sized Homonid lady found in Indonesia. This is a nice discovery for the scientific community. But imagine if one believes in Tolkien lores and there actually was a hobbit-like creature around !! If all the charm of Lord of the Rings had actually existed in that era. That brings in a possibility of handsome elves walking on this earth :D Legolas where are u ????????? aaja tujhko pukaaare mere geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet re mere geet re :D
I have heard that there used to be gipsy clans who lived in the Tolkien world and lived the way Strider lived. People have tried to compare the places Tolkien imagined with the real world. LOTR does make one want to believe in such fantasies.
At the moment, the real world also is not very bad. I am relishing a delicacy called naadu which my friend brought from her home :D...ahaaaaaaa tasty !!! So long then. The naadu beckons.
No comments:
Post a Comment