Dear chicken,
I have been missing you a lot. Its been more than a week since I tasted you. At times, I feel this desperate urge to forget everything and everyone for a few moments of bliss with you. I would like you to know that my heart cries out not just for you but the many others who were to follow you - the cute white eggs - the smooth white things with the soft yellow hearts. Though, I must confess that the movie Chicken Run did poke my conscience a bit. But then. every good thing has an end. You were too good for your own good.
You can never imagine the agony my heart (rather my taste buds) go through when I read about the thousands of your kind being culled.
Got to go. Sorry for being abrupt but physics calls. We humans ARE this inhuman.
Deepest regrets.
I have been missing you a lot. Its been more than a week since I tasted you. At times, I feel this desperate urge to forget everything and everyone for a few moments of bliss with you. I would like you to know that my heart cries out not just for you but the many others who were to follow you - the cute white eggs - the smooth white things with the soft yellow hearts. Though, I must confess that the movie Chicken Run did poke my conscience a bit. But then. every good thing has an end. You were too good for your own good.
You can never imagine the agony my heart (rather my taste buds) go through when I read about the thousands of your kind being culled.
Got to go. Sorry for being abrupt but physics calls. We humans ARE this inhuman.
Deepest regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment