A friend once said to me "Dont say yes when you want to say no". I have not learnt that yet and I often get disturbed because of this very same habit.
A very crude draft of my thesis is ready :-D Im bad at technical writing. My 10 page reports undergo 5 revisions in general. Im gearing up for 5*6 revisions now :-( :-D.
7 comments:
hey, is this 10-page-report ur synopsis ? when r u planning to giv ur talks in the dept ? good luck with ur thesis writing -- soon we will have Dr. Tamanna here ;-)
I have to write that ranjith. Im planning to give my talks by end of next month :-)
I just cant wait to get the degree :-D
Thanks for you wishes. Im looking fwd to joining your elite club :)
hooo i just saw pages and pages you wrote and i wil suggest u to write a novel.
surprised to hear tht 10 pp of thesis is difficult!!!!!! 4 u ;)
Thanku thanku but dilli abhi door hai
:-D
well, that problem exists with me too.. and then when i am loaded with too much work, i just go out and party :D
hey ashish nice to see u back :-)
Well you deserve to party now so have a blast :-D Congrats I read the updates on your blog. Good luck :)
Post a Comment