There's gonna be a Christmas party tonite. Lots of grub and fun and frolic waiting for me. Only crib is that I had been planning to catch up on my sleep tonite. But christmas comes only once a year and Ill be with these friends only for a couple of years. So staying awake is worth it :D
I have been skipping my meals so much that I can feel the difference in my looks and my work schedule too. So, I have resolved to be regular in my meals from 2row. I bought salad and fruits from the market too 2day.
Somehow, I have always felt very low in spirits around the yearend. The new year also brings my dear friend so it will be a good start. Im already counting the days.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas...can i join u guys :P ..i wanna party too \:D/
Post a Comment