I watched Alexander this weekend. This made me realise that Im almost illiterate in History. There is so much I dont know much about. Alexander's achievement at that young age is really impressive. I felt that the movie was more like a documentary. There were so many parts in the movie which I did not understand. I have resolved to learn more about Alexander.
Colin Farrell looks awesome :D
Last week I got to read an Erich Segal novel called Only Love. I thought I had read all his books. This came as a surprise. I didnt find it as good as Doctors but it wasn't as bad as Love Story or Oliver's Story either. I really love his writings. I have loved all his other books except the two mentioned above. After reading Doctors, I infact scanned the list of my childhood friends for a potential Barney :D. Unfortunately couldnt find any :D. This book is one of my alltime favourites :D
3 comments:
okay....Doctors comes into my list in place of olivers story....
just wonder...how do u have access to so many books... u buy them or what
definitely varuag. If u liked his "Love story" Ull definitely like doctors. Its much much better. Its about two childhood friends who choose the medical profession. Its a collectors piece :) Have u read his other works? Prizes, Man, woman and child, Acts of Faith ? All of them good :)
We are a bunch of 5 wingmates who cant sleep without reading some book. So we have signed up for a library nearby plus we all occasionally buy books too
:) Thats how I have access to so many books :)
he he too late but i cracked it :-D U are gaurav :-D
but do I know U ?
:)
Post a Comment