Isn't this beautiful !! I found this on the National Geographic's picture of the day section.These pics reminded me of an intensely romantic novel called The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller in which the lead guy was a Nat Geo photographer who visits Madison County for a photo shoot. This guy, Richard Kincaid is in his 40s. He by chance meets a lady, Francesca in her 30s. She is married and has kids. Everyone is away for some reason and she is alone at home. They both fall in love with each other over the weekend but she stays back at home finally for her husband and kids. This novel is very moving and has to be read once in your lifetime. Apparently there was a movie adaptation of this. I would love to watch it sometime.
You can see the Madison County bridges here.
These many posts by me mean I am not working. I am never consistent. Thats one thing I would like to change about myself :-(
3 comments:
Hi tamanna,
I loved that movie. Hazaron khwahishain aisi. Its a must see (if you havnt already).
Nice blog :)
that's a great pic :o)
just passing by your blog (i got here via the lovely zulfi syed.. *LOL*)
:o)
xx
cool pic..i will add them to my blog header now :)
Post a Comment