I saw Phir Milenge this weekend. I liked the movie a lot. It deals with a serious issue like AIDS but with the right amount of sensitivity with humour sprinkled here and there. Surprisingly, this is the first time I have seen a Shilpa Shetty movie. I liked her too. She had a no-nonsense voice plus tons of attitude. Abhishek was adorable. Nice eyes and good height were always an attraction to me :D. On the other hand, we dont know how we will react when we are faced with a situation like this. Everyone is afraid of death.
On the book front, I am reading Chocolat now. Its written by Joanne Harris. She is a very good writer. I had read her Five Quarters of an Orange and Holy Fools earlier. She writes in a frank, clear language and gives a nice thrilling twist to her stories. And she also flavours her story with the mention of delicious food stuff. I just cant wait to finish the day here and get back to the novel.
Ok now back to the drab work. Just a thought - If we have a very limited time to live, why do we spend years in a boring lab in front of a boring comp.
No comments:
Post a Comment