I saw Dance Like a man this sat'day. Overall the movie didn't impress me much. Maybe u can connect it with my reluctance to watch movies with a depressing theme. But I liked Shobhana a lot in that movie. She was really good in Mitr too. One could go on watching her dance. Awesome !!!! Anoushka was painful to watch. Sameer Soni. well we used to like sameer soni. ( Long time back there was an ad in which only his eyes and eyebrows were focussed and I always liked good eyes. In fact first thing ppl notice is the eyes and I somehow dont gel with a person if he/she doesnt have frank eyes. ) He played a cheerful character in the movie.
But the sad ending of the movie really put me off. One doesnt want to start the weekend on a sad note.
I used to watch bharatnatyam regularly on TV in my childhood. Never took an initiative to learn it though. But I remember that in family get-togethers, I used to dance on request :D. btw Im getting in touch with many of my school mates. So happy about it :D
No comments:
Post a Comment