Monday, February 21, 2005

swear words !

I had an education in the swear words in Hindi this weekend. I didnt learn it willingly so dont mistake me ! It so happened that two guys who looked very young (musnt have crossed their teens or must have been early twenties) and looked like navy trainees were sitting behind me in the bus. Unfortunately for me, the bus had got stuck in a traffic jam so I was forced to hear them. They were talking pretty loudly and that 30 mins has been an education, believe me ! I dont see the charm in using such words. It doesnt even make them look posh or chic. IPFC on orkut is also one of the education centers nowadays for such people. Seriously, orkut is so boring these days. One either finds such filth there or fanatics who preach at the drop of a hat.

Last week had been a freak-out week. I saw a movie, attended a friend's marriage, went home, sms-ed endlessly. Now I am trying to focus again. Could not see Black as planned. One of my colleague went to Delhi today. I was feeling so nostalgic. I had always thought that I'll go to Delhi someday soon. I still think so. That city has been my favourite (after Chennai, of course ) :D.

I end this by quoting a couplet by Mohsin Naqvi :-
Tez hawa ne mujhse poocha
Ret pe kya likhte rehte ho


No comments: