I saw Parineeta today :-D Its awesome :-D.
There was so much colour on the screen and mind you it never looked garish. Everything on screen was beautiful. I read in rediff reviews that Vidya Balan can sleepwalk through the movie without a single dialogue cos she has speaking eyes. I believe that now. The lady is very beautiful and has given a superb performance.
I hated Saif so much in the parts where he is jealous and so rude to Lolita. Credits go to Saif's acting :-) Being a hopeless romantic, I was overjoyed at the ending. :-D I'll remember this movie. I actually dont mind watching it again on the big screen :-D
Next in the queue is Paheli and now me waiting for the double mazaa cos of two Sharukhs :-D I already support the ghost SRK and dislike the living SRK. May the ghost win lacchi :-D I wonder how they end the movie. Does lacchi die and join the ghost Sharukh like its always done in hindi movies? :-D Or does the ghost become a living person aka City of Angels? I would prefer the 2nd choice. Are there any handsome, charming, well-mannered, sharukh-lookalike ghosts floating around me ? :-D :-D
Ok I have done enough of gushing about the movie and now Ill get back and enjoy the rest of the day:-)
Good night :-)
Good night :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment