I'm so angry at my negligence. I paid Rs. 108 as fine for late return of the library books today. Late returns are usual and I feel no grad student is complete without these nuances. But so far my fines never ran upto this amount , that too for just 4 books and moreover for books which I hadn't touched since the day I got them from the library. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
I could have had a nice dinner for that amount. sob sob.. Such is the way of grad life. :-( I will put in a demand to name the topmost floor of the library after me. After all I have contributed so much to it.
As I was returning from lunch, I saw a bunch of monkeys hanging upside down from the tree and playing with each other. I was thinking these monkeys don't have to worry about anything, and whatever worries they do have are a part of our life too. So why the heck did humans evolve from apes?? Couldn't we have stayed that way! It isn't even as if we got rid of some problems by evolving.
OK by now you would have realised these are the ramblings of a person who really wants to go take a nap now instead of sitting in front of my USB (the Ugly Square Box). So I better get back to what Im supposed to be doing right now.
Good Day :-)
My 108.. booohoooooooooooooooooo
My 108.. booohoooooooooooooooooo
1 comment:
nice name for a computer... USB.. :) i prefer the word dabba though ;)
Post a Comment