3 posts in a day! he he but while preparing the figures for the report it gets pretty monotonous and the mind wanders. So I was listening to this title song from Kannathil Muthamittal and I remembered the movie too. Its a very sweet touching movie by Mani Rathnam. By the way Im a big fan of MR. I have absolutely adored all his movies starting from Mauna raagam. Anyways, this movie is about a girl who has been adopted by madhavan and simran when she was a kid. Her natural mother is a LTTE member . When the girl comes to know of this she insists on meeting her natural mother. Both M and S take her to SL and what happens next forms the rest of the story. Simran looked very beautiful in simple saris and salwars. Madhavan was awesome as a father. There's something very attractive about superdads, about the way they are so protective about their kids, especially girls. I hate it when I see moms and dads pampering their boys.. But then if they are dads already, its too late for us isn't it :-D The kid acted so well. I think she got the national award. She really moved one to tears.
Visuals in the movie are stunning. SriLanka is so beautiful. Pure unadulterated green in many pockets. By the way its a good honeymoon destination too :-D Its closer to home and costs less money and time. One of my friend went there and brought such stunning photos back. Imagine waterfalls outside ur window! I wonder why only the heaven-like places in the world are under strife. Take Kashmir, Srilanka, Assam.. All these places are the closest to nature and yet we have bloodshed there.
Visuals in the movie are stunning. SriLanka is so beautiful. Pure unadulterated green in many pockets. By the way its a good honeymoon destination too :-D Its closer to home and costs less money and time. One of my friend went there and brought such stunning photos back. Imagine waterfalls outside ur window! I wonder why only the heaven-like places in the world are under strife. Take Kashmir, Srilanka, Assam.. All these places are the closest to nature and yet we have bloodshed there.
2 comments:
I've seen K-M like three times(with subtitles and in presence of a tamil buddy :P). Do you remember the male version of K-M song? (with madhavan and the little girl). The visuals are so amazing in that song.
Yeah the one in which she poses in front of the buddha statue near the waterfalls rt! Awesome visuals na! This movie was too good :-D
Post a Comment