Friday, January 27, 2006

musings

I think I should warn beforehand that this post is one of those breakfast-lunch-dinner menus type :-D So read it if u like it :-D

Our insti culturals are going on and we had shankar-ehsan-loy show yesterday as a part of this. My friends had come. Since, this was their first time here, they enjoyed the show a lot. But, for me, who has seen such shows so many times, there was no novelty and I got bored. In fact, last year we had a KK show and so most of the songs yesterday were a repeat for me. I know that its the atmosphere that matters but then I failed to gel in yesterday. My usual hangout crowd was missing :-). I enjoyed KK's show ten times better. And I discovered that I have a mortal fear of my feet leaving the ground :-D Thats why I make a terrible dancer :-D In all, I think I enjoyed kite flying more than this :-D, which I did in my last get-together. Maybe because we went to the beach and I love water in all forms. Guess Im a true piscean :-D
Anyways, the weekend is here. Last weekend was very hectic and after some 10 days of gruelling work I cant seem to debug another code now. So, Im just putting my feet up and rejuvenating myself :-D Hope I get back to full form next week. A major confidence booster this week had been my assessment. Mostly, it leaves me with a feeling of being inadequate for what I do. This time I felt like I knew the subject. I am always a bit scared of one of my co-advisor and I used to think that he thinks that Im a dumb girl. But I got to know from my advisor that he thought differently about me and that was such a major confidence booster!! Many more doubts and hesitations in my mind but "its the time to khisko" :-D
So I leave u with wishes for a very happy weekend and a very fruitful week ahead.

2 comments:

Sanjana said...

Is this by any chance my fav friend from UG college? ZZZ is it you?

Sanjana said...

I am convinced this is ZZZ. Just now had the time to read through ur full blog... ma'am u have been writing for almost 2 years and never told me till now... chal mein thumse katti