Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gut feelings

Ahh I feel as if something is constantly digging in my stomach. Hunger might be a culprit though dinner was not so long ago but its a gut feeling that its something besides that. Im not old enough for heart attacks rt!! :-D I have a long lifeline anyway :-D
So with all this here-a-dig-there-a-dig, its an early night for me. The day just passed by with nothing much done though I was doing something or other all the time. Time flies and progress crawls.

I have my eyes set on something and I hope I do something to realise that goal.
I was listening to Abida's Raqs-e-Bismil collection and Ill post a few lines from there
Zaahid ne mera housle-imaan nahin dekha
Ruq par teri zulfon ko parishaan nahin dekha
..
Kya kya hua hungaam-e-junoon ye nahin maaloom
Hosh jab aaya to girebaan nahi dekha
You have to listen to her to appreciate this. She creates the mood for you. My feeling. I like her ghazals better than her qawwalis and mind you they are brilliant too. Bulle nun Samjhavan aayiyan is my all time favourite.

My insomnia is cured now. You know how? I have just reconciled to the fact that I get sleep only at 2.30am. So my rhythm has adjusted to 5 hours of sleep. Quite enough I guess.

I get so angry at people sometimes. Everyone has problems but why spoil everyone's mood for that !! Im done with pleasing people.

Psst psst doesnt it feel good when you solve some problem!! And especially when some other guy failed to do so. Im not that great with s/w. Today some Mac techies had come over to sort out something,. They failed and I sorted it out :-D Yesssss :-D They were showing off so much (all bluffs, you know how s/w engineers (or engineers (period)) behave rt! As if they wrote the code for the elegant universe (flamebait :-D)). That made it much sweeter. I was one step short of sticking out my tongue to them :-D
Gawd am I vain !! ;-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, great! but i wonder why *Mac* techies?! Is Mac getting popular with junta there ?!

ranjith

Sanjana said...

ooooooooohhhh!! insulted :-p

Tamanna said...

@sanjana

he he that was a flame bait sanju. these guys who had come here behaved so pompously and havent fixed any problem here yet

@R
ma'm has got one. dont know abt any1 else. :-)

Tamanna said...

and mac dint fascinate me much u know. maybe i need to work more on it and ill start liking it, 1st impression wasnt that gr8 :)

Anonymous said...

oh! i didn't know that NG has got a mac! great! so do u know if it is an ibook/powerbook/macbook?!
Hey, believe me, now after 1 yr of use i can say that Mac is simply great! Coz its a unix machine where EVERYTHING just works (any hardware u name + all linux software) -- no hacking to make things work! -- doesn't that fascinate u ?! (i'm surprised that NG had some trouble!) More, mac brings out almost everything i could imagine(+ilife!) :-D It's 5 years ahead of any other OS in the market! (enuf of me bragging abt mac! i know! he hee hee!)
bye

Tamanna said...

The guys who installed the OS dint do a good job. thats why she is facing a problem. she is sorting it out one by one herself.

they call it a mac mini. its a desktop. tiffin box sized

Anonymous said...

i like mac, a kind of flavour of linux, i am eager to use one mac machine. i made my linux box, a mac like look

Tamanna said...

Maybe since I used it for just 30 mins or so, I dint take to it.
All ur comments say that I shouldnt biased based on that

:-)

Anonymous said...

> The guys who installed the OS dint do a good job.

< usually apple books/desk come with mac by default. it is not like, buying a machine and installing os on to that. ie os is integrated to the machine. it is not done by us.(ofcourse we can do, but they dont usually allow us to do tht)
so please check wether they have given a genune mac machine!!!!

mac's graphic support is to b noted.
mac is 100 time better than winblog$$$$ (but linux is 100+1 time better)

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak!

Tamanna said...

@anon1
Oh ok.. dont know abt that...
@anon2
Thanks :)