Monday, October 02, 2006

post and delete

I seem to be posting stuff and deleting them the next day. There is a fine line between a personal diary and a public diary and I seem to be crossing that very often these days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

shift to wordpress. You can have password protected posts there

Ranjith said...

yeah! i was wondering how come some of your posts are disappearing ?!! did you get my comment (abt the Weinberg-article) in the last deleted post ? hope you've read that!

@shariqe: i too had this dilemma of wordpress or blogger. then, being an anything-google fan, i decided to go for a google-supported product :-) hope google-guys will put some enthu and improve this site.

Tamanna said...

no i dint ranjith. infact i should get a mail abt any comment and i dint receive that either.

sharique i was thinking abt shifting to wordpress but that means so much work na!! :-D I think the blogger beta has new features which come close to wordpress. I dunno how close though :)

hey watch constant gardener. Very good movie based on africa and it made me realise that until now africa has been a black box to me. never bothered abt what happens there.
very depressing though. on the selfish side makes me feel very very thankful that i was not born there.
there s evrything wrong abt this world

Tamanna said...

hey ranjith i know which weinberg article u are talking abt. i have seen that. vb had posted it on the notice board.
"learn things as u need them. cant learn the whole of physics b4 starting research" :-) useful indeed.

Anonymous said...

it wont happen again yaar....so dun worry

Anonymous said...

well I got a record of everything you said here... remember every feed goes straight to my mailbox :)

so be careful of what you say, deleting won't help... samjhe

and others, if you want to see what you missed, you know whom to ask :)

Tamanna said...

LOL varuag now I will be careful :-D Aapko sab pataa chal jaata hai...
:-D

While posting, I feel the post is fine. After a while it either sounds childish or better unsaid :)

Anonymous said...

second Varuag. Think before you post :D

Tamanna said...

yeah i wil :-)