Thursday, October 14, 2004

The reason for my absence from the blog these days has just been the absence of anything of substance happening these days..

ok lets see whats on my mind right now apart from the workload which doesnt seem to reduce, the clothesload which also is screaming for a wash, the room which has been begging for a sweep ?? movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :D

Many interesting movies have/will be released these days. Gurinder chaddha's Bride and Prejudice tops the list..I have seen her Bend it like Beckham 5 times :D Hope this also is equally interesting..Mr. Darcy appears to be pretty interesting.ahem... Besides, I loved Pride and Prejudice.. I used to be a big fan of Jane Austen. I have read all her novels and I wud rate PaP the best of them followed by Mansfield Park.. I admit of late Im amazed at my ability to have read them in the first place. Presently they are too slow for my liking.

Ok now the next interesting movie seems to be Swades.. Somebody told me its about a NASA scientist who sees the small town India and settles down here. mmm pretty interesting.. though SRK is the attraction.. I dont know ..there is something about him.. I cant stand him still I have seen all his movies released after DDLJ.. I tell myself its his ability to carry off comedy and romantic portions so well..

Shrek2 has been on my list since a long time :( but never got a chance to see it.. I loved Shrek and have heard that Shrek2 is equally amusing..

I had a thought today..Imagine if one could bring one's imaginations to life.. If such a thing is possible, I would like to fly :D . (Im sure this has been a dream of every soul on the land). Somehow the vast, open sky free of any obstructions, rules and regulations is a big temptation to everybody. By the way, if (at all) everybody hates restrictions so much, why impose them on others. My list of dreams is endless. So I better stop it here.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ... another day of boring work tomorrow. I hope this piece of work gets over soon. It hardly inspires me to sit and work..

Good nite for now..

No comments: