Veerappan is dead...
Now that this news came up, I was reading the reports and only then I realised the extent of his brutality and the terror in which he is held. (I should keep more track of the happenings arnd)..somehow the simple end of such a clever bandit seemed very out of place...One would imagine an hour of fighting and a death like that of Amjad Khan of Sholay... But kudos to the team who finally brought about this at the risk to their own lives..Imagine!! Getting into his gang is like entering the Lion's den..what bravery !!!
And somehow his death also reminded me of the movie "Kakka kakka".. This was a Tamil movie oriented around police department. The officers face hardship because of a gangster and finally the hero manages to kill the gangster.. It was a typical tamil movie with 100 other movies already made on the same theme but it made an impression on the audience.. The death of the police inspector Harikrishna, shakeel ahmed ..etc there were so many similarities..but as they say films mirror real life..A friend told me there was a movie called 'captain prabhakar' based on veerappan's life story.. Vijaykant was the hero..
But what was saddening was the rustication of veerappan's daughters from their schools ..these daughters who didnt even know abt their father.. This shouldn't be done.. Why blame the kids for their father's misdoings ??
Hope this act doesnt lead THEM onto a wrong path..I wish some NGO does something abt this..
No comments:
Post a Comment