Thursday, March 30, 2006

!!!

Hey I saw Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Its different from the usual movies I see usually and umm it did make sense and it didn't make sense at times too :-D But what I wanted to mention here is this.. Joel and Clementine are the main characters of the movie. Clementine is this wacky girl who wears her "personality in a paste" orange, or blue hair colours!! (kate winslet by the way. she is beeeyouteephul. anything looks good on her). Now what I wanted to mention was-- she is supposed to be wierd, impulsive and all that and in one scene, in her home a Hindi movie song is being played in the background!!! I take offence.. Hindi movie songs should not be associated with wierdness. It wasn't even any Govinda song. It was 'mera mann pyaasa'
Even in Bollywood calling towards the end, the 'hero' plays a hindi song for his wife and she says "stop that infernal music" !!!! Ok agreed that the song was kind of wierd but still!!!!
We live on those. We must be the wierdest on earth then :-D
I cannot stand Jim Carrey. No not even in Bruce Almighty.. But he was so good in this movie ! First movie of his that I liked.

I want to go out somewhere today. In fact, I think I want to go out almost everyday. Im a gypsy stuck in the lab.. :-D

No comments: