


These paintings were forwarded to me. The girl is gorgeous and the paintings are well crafted.
Im really tempted to use one of these pics as my profile pic :-D Should I or shouldnt I.. mmmmm If yes then which one ? The 1st one in the 2nd row or the last one?
I saw Chronicles of Narnia. Either I wasnt in a good mood or the movie WAS really boring. I didn't enjoy it. mmmmm the kids were cute.. Peter was handsome. Story would have been interesting just that I wasnt in a mood to appreciate it that day that show plus the crowd was full of hooligans who had come to make noise and the kids were emulating them!!!
I really wished for home theater systems then :-( Half the fun of cinema in theatre was lost cos of those ruffians. Tell me in what way does cat-calling and other cheap antics give them pleasure!!
Back to the movie, war scenes reminded me of LOTR. Half man-half horse (centaurs i now remember what they are called) reminded me of Hercules, the series.. and lions are the favourite subjects of my nightmares.. How could I ever appreciate one in the lead role!! He he Mr. Tumnus reminded me of an Italian physicist who had visited us recently. He was very cute indeed :-D And everyone was so mechanical in the movie.
It was just too slow for my taste. Waste of money and waste of time.
Have a nice week ahead. Time really flies doesn't it?
Im really tempted to use one of these pics as my profile pic :-D Should I or shouldnt I.. mmmmm If yes then which one ? The 1st one in the 2nd row or the last one?
I saw Chronicles of Narnia. Either I wasnt in a good mood or the movie WAS really boring. I didn't enjoy it. mmmmm the kids were cute.. Peter was handsome. Story would have been interesting just that I wasnt in a mood to appreciate it that day that show plus the crowd was full of hooligans who had come to make noise and the kids were emulating them!!!
I really wished for home theater systems then :-( Half the fun of cinema in theatre was lost cos of those ruffians. Tell me in what way does cat-calling and other cheap antics give them pleasure!!
Back to the movie, war scenes reminded me of LOTR. Half man-half horse (centaurs i now remember what they are called) reminded me of Hercules, the series.. and lions are the favourite subjects of my nightmares.. How could I ever appreciate one in the lead role!! He he Mr. Tumnus reminded me of an Italian physicist who had visited us recently. He was very cute indeed :-D And everyone was so mechanical in the movie.
It was just too slow for my taste. Waste of money and waste of time.
Have a nice week ahead. Time really flies doesn't it?

2 comments:
The center one in the second row Z... i think i have some more of these Hazeenas... shall send it across to u if i find 'em
He he so u both think Im as docile and gentle hearted like the lady looks in the 2nd pic!! :-D
Yeah I guess I was biased..so when i saw this movie, i felt its just another fantasy movie.. There was no novelty in it according to me.. I have been impressed by pirates of the carribean and that was after I had seen LOTR. Other fantasy stories after LOTR have also fascinated me.. but not this
There was something missing..
Post a Comment