Monday, June 19, 2006

Taj

( This pic is borrowed from Mohib's Aks:Reflection )

I saw Taj when I was 9 years old - hardly the age to appreciate it. Going there now is also in my wishlist :-)

My brother tells me about his wonderful trek through an abandoned railway track in Saklespura. I am so jealous of him ! Ill upload those pics soon. I am telling myself that Ill get to do these things someday :-D

Yet to start work. There is something listless about a Monday morning.

3 comments:

Sanjana said...

Taj is twined in my memory for ever...it was the first (and last, thankfully) place I got my pocket picked. I lost my return train ticket and had a helluva time getting the mess straighted :-p

Tamanna said...

ho ho ho must ve been a harassing time. ws this after u finished the tour or b4? yeah the lower chambers etc tend to get very crowded.. i rem a dark candlelit area and being pushed afrnd by hefty elders

Sanjana said...

I was in the middle of the tour.
Neways it cured me of ever wanting to go there :-p