Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dori

Have you seen Finding Nemo ? There is a fish in that called Dori. She had a very short-term memory of a few seconds. My friends had named me that. I admit it was unjustified then but of late Im living upto that name. Lost and found my keys early in the morning X-(. I hope the single mynah I saw in the morning was meant for this and not for anymore upsets today.
Have a nice day :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe... hi Dori!!
Love these small 3-4 line posts of yours... small and sweet.
Btw... now even I am having second thoughts about Kabhi Alvida... but I think I'll watch it for Abhishek.:-D

Tamanna said...

He he U watch it and do let me know if I should watch it :-D

Even an SRK cant make me go watch marital fights :-D

Sanjana said...

Hey Dori,
Wats the chance of us meeting this weekend at least?

Tamanna said...

Me ready :-D Nothing planned at all for this weekend :-D But do u promise me we will dine at Eden. I have been dreaming on and on about the Lassagne there.... :-D

Yaiyaiyaaaaaaaaa :-D

Tamanna said...

oye weekend plans aap logon ne hi to barbaad kiye the GRRRRRRRRRRR khabardaar jo ilzaam mujh par lagaaya. I made my plans after u ppl broke the original ones GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I was so miffed!!! humphhhhhhhhh

Tamanna said...

Maine manaa kiya tha!!! 11 am saturday morning munh latkaa ke baithi thi.. u guys ditched the plan. From my perspective nobody else was interested. main akeli jump kar rahi thi.. THEN I MADE MY PLANS.

Tamanna said...

petty fights...
jo beet gayi so baat gayi. sanjana we ll meet if its destined :-D