Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Looking forward

There have been so many discussions on reservation that im sick of it. Both for and against argument make sense to me. The root cause of all this is the prevailing caste system in people's mind inspite of education and development. The biggest disappointment was when Lokparitran broke up recently over caste issues !! I was ashamed. My precious vote was wasted. Im sick of all this. And to see it topmost on my posts was also getting on my nerves and so I thought ill post something which is topmost on my mind right now :-D

I guess Ill have 6 chapters. The 5th chapter has to be completed. People say sometimes visualising one's dreams makes it easier to work for them. Im trying just that :-D -Day dreaming.
Have a nice day :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally something about your phd...thought you had decided to drop phd and become a social worker..

Tamanna said...

he he he

shrinivaz said...

:-) nice strip..hopefully it will inspire me to finish my BTP soon and get out of the insti :P